Skip to main content

Meatsuit - 08.07.09 Holiday [tpd088]

Audio Preview

audio
Meatsuit - 08.07.09 Holiday [tpd088]

Published July 9, 2008

Introducing: Meatsuit! ..."Hey, Nice Meatsuit. Meatsuit Party All Night! How's ur Meatsuit? Lets make more Meatsuits!"
Experimental Electronic Pop Horror Reality Show. We were born for this.
Planet Awesome. We don't die. Consider the lilies. I love you all so much! :) Thank You!!! xxoo

The simple life. Why make it difficult?

Don't Trash It. Keep an eye on what you buy or we all die. Please watch this video on consumerism/ hungry ghosts/ poverty mindsets, so we can all begin to work to win.

Meet Your Meat

Take Pills Die Records Podcast!
.... Subscribe to MP3 Podcast.

IDM, Ambient, Avant Garde, Experimental Electronic Music. Take Pills Die Records. Quit Your Job And Get A Life! http://takepillsdie.blogspot.com

Run time 26:04

Notes

tpd088large.jpgtpd088large_back.jpg

[tpd088] Meatsuit - 08.07.09 Holiday

Track Listing:

01_Mixwicks
02_Woke
03_Ripit
04_Torrent
05_Fuck
06_Mastafun

Available formats: Ogg, Mp3, Flac
Author: Andrew Cauthen

comment
Reviews

Reviewer: andrewcauthen - favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite - August 12, 2008
Subject: plan d. meatsuit reality. take pills die buy bye.
nutrate your flesh pile. keenly tuned space time aggregate. meatsuits unite!!
Reviewer: Zaorish - favoritefavorite - July 27, 2008
Subject: I don't mean to be offensive, but...
Andrew, I do like your drone/beatless music a little better than this stuff.
SIMILAR ITEMS (based on metadata)
eye
Title
Date Archived
Creator
Take Pills Die
by Andrew Cauthen
audio
eye 112
favorite 0
comment 0
Take Pills Die
by Andrew Cauthen
audio
eye 11,950
favorite 1
comment 1
favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 1 reviews )
Take Pills Die
by Andrew Cauthen
audio
eye 11,532
favorite 0
comment 0
Take Pills Die
by Andrew Cauthen
audio
eye 261
favorite 0
comment 2
favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 2 reviews )
Take Pills Die
by Andrew Cauthen
audio
eye 1,364